KERING CORPORATE Sustainable Raw Materials & Technologies Specialist
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will pioneer tangible change in sustainable material scouting and a play role in enabling modern Luxury through innovation. Working with a team of passionate practitioners at our innovative in-house research hub, you will lead projects and initiatives that support our Houses in sustainable sourcing choices and drive the strategic value of the lab.
How you will contribute
- Fostering relationships with direct Kering suppliers and their sub-suppliers to gather supply chain information
- Developing and/or update industry fiber mapping and supply chain investigation of different sustainable materials
- Providing Kering Brands with technical support and expertise on sustainable raw materials, finished fabrics and related processing (dyeing, finishing, pretreatment, etc.)
- Researching and identifying sustainable and innovative materials and/or new supply chains or specific sub suppliers
- Supporting innovative materials development projects with the Kering Sustainability Department, our Brands and suppliers to integrate innovative and sustainable raw material sources or processes
- Supporting certification tracking activities for sustainable supply chain projects
- Acting as ambassador for the Material Innovation Lab at industry trade shows, group events and stakeholders’ meetings
- Contributing to organize, support and maintain the MIL material database and library
Who you are
- You have proven experience in sustainability material sourcing
- You have an academic background in textile engineering, environmental science or sustainability
- You are a passionate advocate of sustainable raw material sourcing and development in the Luxury sector
- You are an highly-organized and rigorous curator with a meticulous eye for detail
- You have project management skills to confidently handle multiple projects and stakeholders with a cross-functional approach
- You are a team-player who thrives in a fast-moving, international environment with a positive attitude
- You are a fluent Italian and English speaker with excellent communication skills
- You are open to travel for business purposes
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time