KERING CORPORATE Talent Acquisition Specialist (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
You will be an integral part of the Kering Corporate Talent Acquisition Centre of Expertise and you will be accountable for putting your utmost effort into the Talent Acquisition activities. You will eagerly focus on sourcing and selecting talents and managing the recruiting process and systems in order to organize and implement an efficient, inclusive, competitive and cost-effective recruitment plan.
How you will contribute
- Implement the recruiting process (i.e. create and post job requisitions, research and source candidates, carry out phone screening, interview and evaluate candidates, facilitate applicant testing etc.)
- Collaborate with the Human Resources Business Partners to collect the recruiting needs, to provide recruiting progress updates and to exchange feedback
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers during all the recruiting process in order to have a constant update and to provide an excellent service
- Adhere to Talent Acquisition policies and procedures and cooperate in the process continuous improvement
- Manage and use the applicant tracking system to manage internal/external recruitment processes
- Supporting in elaborating reports on recruiting KPIs, staffing activities, application flow and recruitment cost analysis
Who you are
- A professional individual with a former experience as recruiter within a multinational company
- Highly knowledgeable about recruitment processes with an expertise in Corporate functions
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills both within the team and with business partners
- Able to set up priorities and perform under challenging deadlines, working in compliance with confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Well organized and flexible at the same time
- Sensible to Diversity and Inclusion themes
- Proactive, curious and with a positive approach
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and Power Point as a must)
- Knowledgeable about Workday
- Fluent in Italian and English; French knowledge as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time