KERING Custom Export Certificates Coordinator
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the implementation of our Integrated Logistics area and facilitate export certification activities, with a direct responsibility on the issue of all the certificates needed for the export of all the product sent from Italy, with a focus on all the specific CITES documentation and on the “Made in” (Certificate of origin) certificates.
The function activities and operations, where applicable, are subject to the regulations on civil aviation security.
How you will contribute
- Requiring CITES re-export and import certificates to the competent authority, double checking if they were correctly issued
- Sending CITES documentation to importers and providing validation to ship, if needed
- Asking the competent authority for the statement of not listed goods
- Asking and issuing certificates of origin
- Filling and signing DG.1 model
- Properly archiving issued certificates
- Registering issued certificates in the book of final goods
- Verifying proper issuing of selling declarations
- Being in contact with authorities involved in fulfillment of CITES procedures (Forestry Police, Customs Agency, Italian Finance Police)
- Complying with ancillary customs procedures
- Archiving electronically the documentation issued
- Issuing further documentation to export/import in Italy
Who you are
- You have at least a former experience in import/export
- You have knowledge of Italian, UE and International CITES legislation (issuing certificates, managing register). You have also knowledge of legislation related to proof of non-preferential origin
- You are accurate and detailed oriented, with good organizational skills
- You are a proactive person, keen on working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time