KERING EYEWEAR After Sales & Back Office Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Padova - Italy
You will be responsible for supporting, co-ordinate and supervise the activities of the After Sales & Back Office team to maintain and enhance the service offered to our customers, as well as to meet organizational and operational targets in order to deliver customer service excellence, in the After Sales and Back office operation activities.
How you will contribute
- Supporting and oversee the International After Sales & BO team in the customer relation management.
- Overseeing the achievement and maintenance of agreed service levels (SLAs) and standards against set KPIs.
- Reviewing customer complaints and track the resolution.
- Handling complex and escalated After Sales service issues.
- Analysing statistics and/or other data to determine the level of customer service being provided.
- Supporting the Regional Customer Service team in After Sales topics.
- Implement strategies and contribute to define After Sales processes and related IT Systmes, in order to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Liaising with internal partners (Supply Chian, Planning, Logistics, Sales) and external partners (Suppliers, Kering Brands) to support and implement growth strategies.
- Involving in staff recruitment and appraisals.
- Identifing and address staff development needs.
Who you are
A University graduated with 2-3 years of experience in the same role
Previous experince in similar industries (preferably in eyewear, watch & jewellery, fashion or accessories).
Experience in people management.
With a strong product and fashion sense.
A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, committed to teamwork
Excellent in communicating and building solid relationships.
Highly organized and details oriented.
Able to manage reporting and databases.
Fluent in English.
Able to manager and coordinate with clear and open communication.
Experience with SAP implementation and/or use of advantage.
Highly negotiation-oriented and with a good sense of business solutions.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time