KERING EYEWEAR Brand Management Intern
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Brand Management Intern who will report to the Brand Manager of our dynamic Marketing team in our HQ in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Supporting the Brand Management team in developing the marketing strategy and the marketing plans for the assigned brands.
- Supporting in the preparation of product-briefing and in the collections’ development.
- Collaborating with Trade Marketing, Training, Communication and PR to define and implement BTL and ATL plans for the assigned brands.
- Running ad hoc analysis and reports.
- Collecting data and managing the database.
- Supporting in managing events and activities calendar.
Who you are
- Master’s degree preferably in marketing or communication
- Fluent written and spoken English and Italian
- Excellent analytical skills
- Full MS Office working proficiency
- Flexible and multitasking
- Able to work in team, embracing team spirit approach
- Attention to details
- Passion for luxury
- Full time