KERING EYEWEAR Demand Planner LATAM
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Padova - Italy
We are currently seeking a Demand Planner to joint our Planning team in our HQ in Padova.
You will be responsible for supporting the Planning Manager for implementing, supplying and monitoring the demand of our luxury goods within the Latin America perimeter.
How you will contribute
- In close cooperation with Sales, Sales Support and Finance Dept build from scratch processes, workflows and communication flows related to Planning Activities for the business unit Latin America.
- Support the Global Supply & Operation process coordinating Data gathering and analysis, ensure on time outcomes transmission and collaborate with Sales Dpt. to identify and resolve discrepancies between forward-looking sales forecasts and demand forecasts.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers and prepare monthly forecast data.
- Manage customized planning projects with the most important customers of the area.
- Provide a proactive support to continuously improve customer service and simultaneously reduce finished goods inventory in line with the Management indication and Company strategy.
- Ensure constant and correct reviews and updates of the ERP and forecasting tool relevant Planning parameters.
- Support implementation and maintenance of a reporting system to analyze the main Demand Planning KPIs.
Who you are
- A University graduate in Economics disciplines with 3 years in well structured organizations.
- A good experience in demand planning or purchasing goods.
- An individual with excellent standing and display capacities.
- An English fluent speaker.
- A target oriented person focused on analytics.
- A delivering a high Problem solving approach
- With passion and enthusiasm for your work and your team.
- Your SAP knowledge is a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time