KERING EYEWEAR EMEA Customer Service Ambassador
Kering Eyewear - Regular
PADOVA - Italy
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Ambassador Spanish speaker to join our corporate team in Padova Headquarter.
As EMEA Customer Service Ambassador, you will be part of a B2B environment and make the difference by ensuring an excellent service to our customers, attending their needs as order taking, queries, questions, and solving their complaints through different communication channels (telephone, Email,chat, web) in order to provide a high and efficient level of service and maximizing business opportunities/Kering brands’ portfolio.
How you will contribute
- Ordering flow management, from order acquisition to order entry in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Handling customer inquiries using different communication channels
- Researching information using available sources
- Managing and solving customer complaints
- Identifying and escalating priority issues
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Monitoring customer requests and queries
- Mapping interactions’ information according to standard operating procedures
- Creating new business opportunities through a proactive approach
Who you are
- Bachelor / Master's degree (preference: Languages / Translation and Cultural Mediation)
- Native speaker or equivalent (level C1) Spanish
- Additional knowledge of German, French or Portuguese is a plus
- Please note that English and Italian are mandatory
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and contribute to build a new organization
- Work experience in a B2B customer service environment
- Good working knowledge of Office Package (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Plus: experience with CRM and SAP tools
- Plus: knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Plus: knowledge of order-to-cash flows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Problem solving
- Focus on results
- Team player
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time