KERING EYEWEAR Finance Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BARCELONA - Spain
We are currently seeking a Finance Manager who will report to the Head of Iberia as part of our dynamic team in Barcelona.
You will act as overall coordinator and first-line advisor to the Country Manager on all finance-related matters, in order to achieve Net Sales, Profit and FCF targets. You will be responsible for directing and controlling the financial, management and cost accounting, taxation, treasury, credit management both for Spanish and Portuguese market.
How you will contribute
- Guarantee a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversee the accounting department, including the design of an adequate organizational structure.
- Support payroll activities with external providers.
Financial Information and Control
- Oversee the timely and accurate issuance of financial information to the HQ.
- Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or IFRS.
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts of PNL, balance sheet, FCF.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Guarantee financial and operating metrics and measure performance accordingly.
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiaries, their control systems, policies and procedures.
- Provide financial analyses, in particular for pricing, cost, capital investments, contracts…
- Manage the capital request and arrange for debt and equity financing.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts in alignment with HQ.
Risk Management & Compliance
- Construct, implement and monitor reliable control systems.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Recruit, empower and lead human capital in order to ensure achievement of expected results.
- Support HR Administration and payroll activities
Who you are
- A professional with 7+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Graduated in accounting or business administration, or with equivalent business experience.
- With Experiences in highly competitive, brand sensitive, service-oriented markets.
- Experience within modern commercial organizations, with demanding wholesale and retail business partners.
- Structured approach gained through experience in excellent environments.
- Proven track record of results achieved within a structured, multinational environment.
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
- Experience in change management projects involving organization, information systems, business approach.
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, tax budgeting, and cost control principles including IFRS.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems: HFM, BPC
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, projections.
- Experience with SAP implementation and use.
- Fluent in written and oral English and Spanish.
- Strong leadership which inspires colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ability to think and act strategically with a strong focus on execution.
- Mature personality, self-motivation, positive attitude.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time