KERING EYEWEAR Head of Corporate Communication & Events
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Head of Corporate Communication & Events who will report to Global Head of Marketing & Go-to-Market as part of our dynamic Marketing team in Milan
You will be responsible to define and develop the global Corporate Communication & Events strategies and plans in line with the Kering Eyewear project, its history and its objectives, respecting the guidelines of the Group and the other Shareholders of the Company.
How you will contribute
- Define and implement efficient and effective Corporate Communication & Events strategies and processes in order to support business priorities;
- Define and monitor events budget, analyzing the return on investment of all initiatives;
- Define and manage the calendar of Corporate and Commercial events, collaborating with other functions and the Group;
- Oversee the organization of Corporate and Commercial events, ensuring the highest standards during execution;
- Define the digital communication strategy at Corporate level - including social media - and implement appropriate action plans to develop the corporate image and maximize its visibility to external and internal stakeholders, always in compliance with Group guidelines and collaborating with internal stakeholders and external agencies;
- In collaboration with the HR team, plan and implement efficient internal communication strategies to promote the company image, in line with the company vision and mission, and assess their impact and effectiveness among employees;
- Ensure effective corporate institutional communication during crises and critical situations, in alignment with the CEO, Group and other Company Shareholders;
- Strive to maximize the results and growth of people managed.
Who you are
- University degree in Marketing,Economics, Communication or another relevant field of study;
- 10 years of relevant professional experience in communication and events management, ideally in the fashion or agency industry;
- Flexible and innovative approach and a luxury mindset;
- Leadership and people management skills are a must;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and capability to create a strong and positive team spirit, providing a strong guidance.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time