KERING EYEWEAR - IT Junior Analyst Suppy Chain & Logistics Internship
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
LIMENA - Italy
We are looking for highly motivated and smart IT Business Analyst who can collect functional requirements and work with business and IT partners to establish a clear definition of scope. The candidate will be part of IT team and will work in a modern and international contest.
How you will contribute
She/He will take care of the following activities:
- Manage the SAP FMS, respecting the modification and development rules
- Carry out, in collaboration with the key users, Unit Test and UAT on the new solutions adopted and support
- Actively participate in IT Supply Chain and Logistic Projects
- Analyze and understand the business requirements in order to define the best IT solutions for supporting the business process;
- Support the internal team in projects related to SAP Solution
- Understanding internal requirements and acting as first point of contact in the event of any query creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications;
- Facilitating design sessions with partners to define the solution;
- Project Management responsibilities (timings, technical goals);
- Directly leads System Test and User Acceptance (UAT);
- Coordination of External Consultants;
- Creating internal documentation to users;
- First reference to AMS (application maintenance services);
- Report to IT Senior Analyst for internal follow up of IT projects and for proposal of new solutions (system based and/or process) in order to improve the overall process and the satisfactions.
Who you are
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Economics
- Basic knowledge of purchasing and logistics flows
- Advanced level of English
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Office Application knowledge (Excel)
- Focus on results
Contract: Internship di 6 mesi con rimborso spese + ticket restaurant
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time