KERING EYEWEAR - Junior Demand Planning Analyst
Kering Eyewear - Regular
LIMENA - Italy
We are currently seeking a Junior Demand Planning Analyst to joint our Planning team in our HQ in Padova.
How you will contribute:
- NPI (New product introduction) & Special projects
- Manage the “special projects” demand volumes ensuring timely volumes calculation, effective information sharing between Marketing, Sales and Operations
- Manage and monitor Planning information updates in SAP
- Support NPI volumes calculation giving a proactive contribution to the NPI forecasting process trough business analysis and data gathering
- Analysis and KPI
- Develop and maintain a Global Planning KPI dashboard to monitor the main Planning KPIs
- Share analysis and comments on a monthly-basis with all the Planning management team
- Support cases and packaging demand planning and replenishment process
- Be a point of contact for the Supply Chain within the Planning Organization to share volumes projections, forecast data and demand changes to facilitate the information flow along the value chain
Who you are:
- an University graduate in Management Engineering or Economics
- 1 - 2 years of experience as Planner or Business Analyst in a consulting company
- Fluent in English
- Excellence knowledge of MS-Excel
- Excellent analytics capabilities
- Your SAP knowledge is a plus
- An individual with excellent standing and display capacities
- A delivering a high problem solving approach
- With passion and enthusiasm for your work and your team.
Who you are:
- Permanent contract
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time