Kering Eyewear Masterdata Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Padova - Italy
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a Masterdata Specialist to joint our Procurement & Purchase Team in Padova, Supply Chain department.
You will be included in the Masterdata team for implementing, supplying and monitoring the demand of our luxury goods in Kering Eyewear.
How you will contribute
• Collecting information on suppliers.
• Updating Master Data of suppliers (entry of personal data, payment terms and incoterms) following the procedure in force.
• Managing and archive supplier documents such as the Confidentiality Agreement and the Code of Ethics.
• Managing authorization letters for branded materials.
• Sending Kering data to suppliers when required.
• Collecting of production calendars and closing of vendors and related update in SAP.
• Creating of Master Data (coding, info-record) for prototypes
• Creating of Master Data and its codifications (codification, material status, material COO, commodity code, weight, sunlents data, price list, MOQ, Lead Time) for Finished Products and Packaging.
• Shipping Product Forms of the Finished Product and Packaging to the competent suppliers.
• Developing reporting on Master Data for the Supply Chain area.
Who you are
- A University graduate in Economics disciplines with 1 or 2 years in well structured organizations.
- Experience in eyewear is a plus.
- A good experience in Supply Chain or Masterdata teamwork.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- An individual with excellent standing and display capacities.
- An English fluent speakers.
- A delivering a high Problem solving approach
- With passion and enthusiasm for your work and your team.
- Your SAP knowledge is a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time