KERING EYEWEAR - Sales Analyst Southern Europe
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Milano Padova - Italy
We are currently seeking a Sales Analyst in our Southern Europe offices in Padova or Milan.
You will be responsible for supporting the Head of S.Europe for the preparation, collection and analysis of reports about the different subsidiaries, in the terms and with the frequency demanded by the Management, working in collaboration with Sales, Trade Marketing and Finance.
How you will contribute
- Preparation and analysis of reports about orders, sales figures of the different areas concerned (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Preparation and analysis of reports about portfolio orders (check on commercial and credit blocks, requested delivery date, goods allocation)
- KPI’s follow-ups and analysis of performances of the sales teams (average of visits, customers coverage, productivity per visit, discounts and returns)
- Improvement of reporting tools and definition of new tools for KPIs monitoring
- Collection of the information, analysis and compilation of the Monthly Business Review
- Preparation and analysis of reports about distribution and collections coverage and check on compliance about selective distribution
- Support to Sales, Trade Marketing, Sales support in creating analysis ad hoc (e.g. check on sales campaign performance, results of Sales Force Incentive, etc.)
- Analysis of Subsidiaries and Brands net sales performance
Who you are
- Business Degree / Management Engineering / Marketing with outstanding scores
- +2 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Advanced level of English
- A methodical and logical approach
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Problem solving
- Curiosity and innovation
- Clear and open communication
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time