KERING EYEWEAR Senior Training Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Milano - Italy
We are currently seeking a Senior Training Specialist who will report to the Head of Training and DOS Regional Eyewear Experts as part of our dynamic team in our HQ in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Developing institutional training contents in collaboration with the Brands and all internal functions (Brand Managers, Product Development & Design, Sales,…).
- Supporting local teams in creating specific training materials by providing guidelines and templates, and supervising the final outcome.
- Planning and coordinate the creation of training documents through external agencies, always guaranteeing a preliminary analysis of benefits and costs.
- Guaranteeing the correct distribution and usage of all training documents.
- Designing, maintain and track the usage of all existing training platforms from internal and external users.
- Defining the contents for the onboarding program for new hires about Brands and Products.
- Maintaining a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Managing the annual budget assigned (travel & investments).
- Understanding Company’s business model, objectives, organization, work flows.
- Understanding Brands’ business model and objectives, with special focus on DNA, heritage, and collections.
- Being a positive point of reference for the Brands and collecting their needs.
Who you are
- A university graduate with 5-7 years of experience in similar roles in a fast-paced environment
- With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- Familiar with Wholesale channel, luxury / fashion / cosmetic sector
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- Experience in training contents creation for luxury products
- Entrepreneur attitude and problem solving skills
- Clear and open communication
- Extremely organized and details oriented
- With advanced expertise in Excel and Power Point
- An English and Italian fluent speaker
- With passion and enthusiasm
- Full time