Kering Eyewear - Senior Training Specialist (focus on Products, Collections, Brands)
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Senior Training Specialist (focus on Products, Collections, Brands) who will report to the who will report to the Senior Content & Implementation Trainer Manager as part of our dynamic Corporate Training team in our HQ in Milan.
You will be responsible for the execution of Corporate Training activities throughout the creation of product training contents and assisting in our organizational tasks.
To be successful as a Senior Training Specialist with us, you must have excellent interpersonal skills, good expertise in product training contents development and organizational attitude.
We are searching for someone with an extra kick on visual and creativeness, able to apply his/her original point of view to contents development and implementing innovative solution. Additional previous experience in Video creation and editing will be a plus.
How you will contribute
- Developing institutional training contents (manuals, handouts and training videos) and working efficiently in structuring these contents to be ready to use for the digitalization on the Kering Eyewear digital learning platform.
- Coordinating external vendors to guarantee an efficient work flow for training materials creation.
- Supporting local teams in creating specific training materials by providing guidelines and templates.
- Understanding Brands business model and objectives, with a major focus on Brand DNA, heritage, collections and product features to support the definition of training needs and learning path.
- Working collaboratively with the different company functions (Brand Managers, Product Development & Design, Sales…) and Channels to identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses and translate requirements into training contents.
- Defining the contents for the onboarding program for new hires about Brands and Products.
- Supporting the organization of Corporate training events at Global and Regional levels.
- Supporting Corporate Training daily back-office activities.
- Analyzing competitors’ trends and monitoring new learning trends and tools to empower training efficiency and results.
- Being curious and proactive in searching new and efficient training solutions and tools.
Who you are
- 3-4 yrs in similar roles, with experience in product and/or Training environment
- Training content development and video know-how
- English and Italian fluent speaker, any additional language is a plus
- Good level of copywriting
- Experience in Fashion-Luxury-Cosmetic industries are a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and advanced Power Point expertise, with proved graphic skills
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (as well as learning digital tools)
- Strongly focused on results and respectful of deadlines
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- Strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
- Clear and open communication ability
- Extremely organized and details oriented
- Passionate and enthusiastic
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time