KERING FINANCE FP&A Analyst
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be working closely with our Kering Technologies FP&A team based in Scandicci, supporting budget and forecast processes for the Group IT organization (Kering Tech), working with business units’ heads to figure out expenses and revenues. You will be liaising with local financial controllers for finalizing Kering Tech P&Ls at country/regional level as well as for different business units within Kering Tech organization while acting as financial link between Corporate Finance and Kering Tech organization. You will be ensuring rigor in executing financial processes as well as driving processes sustainability and improvement.
How you will contribute
- Manage the budget and forecast process according to the Corporate deadline(s), gathering figures from Kering Tech stakeholders and local controllers
- Ensure a smooth communication with local controller(s) for budget/forecast booking in Corporate financial systems
- Contribute to the overall P&L Kering Tech definition, in compliance with Kering Tech CFO targets and Corporate guidelines
- Introduce innovation in financial governance, supporting Kering Tech demand management and cost allocation
- Liaise with Kering Tech stakeholders on a regular basis to monitor budget consumption to highlight promptly potential savings/overspending, as well as drive and adjust bill back to the Brands
- Support Kering Tech community financial awareness growth and autonomy, acting as change manager to ensure financial processes are understood and Reporting/BI & Dashboarding/Budgeting tools are known and leveraged, pushing adoption and developments whenever needed
- Oversee Corporate closings to ensure actuals are in line with expectations and identify root causes or mitigation actions in case of discrepancies
- Provide insightful analysis on financial trends and build a clear understanding of Kering Tech services value to the Brands
- Support definition and preparation of financial communication to the top management
- Push for process(es) streamlining and effectiveness, providing recommendations and improvements
Who you are
- You have bachelor’s degree in Economics or Engineering
- You have trusted and proven experience in finance roles, either as FP&A, controller or auditor
- You have excellent Excel skills, knowledge of HFM/SmartView/Oracle software, SAP FICO, Business Intelligence/Dashboarding tools such as Power BI/MicroStrategy are considered a plus
- You have clear understanding of financials of large complex IT organizations and experienced in best practices financial tools and techniques in a complex international environment
- You have highest standards of accuracy and precision;
- You are a highly organized analytical thinker, with excellent planning capabilities and communication skills
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken; French knowledge will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time