KERING Frontend & UX Junior Project Manager
Kering - Regular
You are responsible for the operational follow-up of delivery and daily communication with operational stakeholders and partners on all projects on Frontend interfaces (desktop, tablet, mobile).
Directly reporting to the Frontend & UX Product Lead.
How you will contribute
- Participating to all key Agile ceremonials to plan and follow-up Frontend releases;
- Assisting Frontend & UX Product Manager on major projects;
- Working closely with Order Management experts, business analysts to enrich user stories, keeping a constant communication with business owners within our brands;
- Involved in testing phases to coordinate business stakeholders and actively participating to test phases;
- Operationally coordinating project stakeholders & third parties (SEO & accessibility agencies, implementation partners);
- Key support of the Frontend & UX Product Lead to ensure the delivery of the Product Roadmap and collect business stakeholders’ feedback and priorities.
Who you are
- A Business or Engineer graduate Master in Digital is a plus;
- A Digital, E-Commerce, Omnichannel expert with at least 2-5 years of experience;
- Knowledge of best in class e-commerce solutions (Hybris, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud) is a plus;
- Experience of Agile methodology (Scrum, Agile PM) on E-Commerce/Omnichannel projects is required;
- First experience with solution engineers and understanding of the end-to-end development Lifecycle;
- You’ve experienced Retail & Omnichannel environments in an international context, ideally in the luxury industry;
- An excellent communicator at every level in the organization with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time