KERING Indirect Procurement Buyer
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will be an integral part of the Indirect Procurement Department of the Kering Group and you will keenly support all categories (facility services, energy, building works and CAPEX) through the development and implementation of purchasing strategies and projects. You will also provide purchasing expertise and support, promote purchasing guidelines and exchange best practices and experience amongst brands to develop professional purchasing. You will follow projects both autonomously and supporting the Procurement Manager in the ongoing ones.
How you will contribute
- Collaborate with the Procurement Manager and Brands to execute the strategies relevant to your categories and the associated roadmap of projects you will direct in Europe
- Apply and follow relevant policies and procedures to pursue the strategy defined in your categories consistently complying with the Group framework and guidelines
- Achieve economic and/or qualitative targets for each purchasing project
- Conduct procurement projects (specification work, sourcing, negotiation, contract, roll-out), in close partnership with brand stakeholders, for your own projects in Europe/Italy
- Provide expertise and frameworks through category guidelines
- Select and manage performing suppliers, evaluate and manage supplier performance and coordinate closely with the Compliance, CSR, Security, Legal, Sustainability and Finance Departments
- Implement best practices and benchmarks throughout brands by the creation, steering and continuous animation of the stakeholder community
- Analyse projects and document processes
- Report actions and performance (quantitative and qualitative indicators) to management and seek new challenges to pursue the strategy
- Contribute to the department-balanced scorecard consolidation
Who you are
- A procurement/sourcing/business school graduate
- A purchasing project manager with at least 3 years’ project management experience in various contractual forms (design office, project supervisor, design and build, etc.) in an international context
- A collaborative, proactive team player with strong analytical and creativity skills
- An excellent communicator able to work and interact well with individuals from all levels of an organization and suppliers
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken; knowledge of French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time