KERING - Infrastructure Security Specialist
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking an Infrastructure Security Specialist to join our Infrastructure Team, based in Paris.
In the last 15 years Kering luxury division has supported an important program of sharing between Luxury brands, leveraging Gucci capabilities for Logistics, finance, HR, and IT. This program has highly accelerated Kering luxury brands' growth and is considered as a key asset.
In this context, Kering Technology is positioned as an internal service provider, whose perimeter has significantly increased the 3 last years, both in terms of volume and in terms of functional scope and responsibility.
How you will contribute
The person is a referent within Kering for all what concern technical aspects of IT infrastructures, and therefore is responsible for:
- Gathering the needs from service owners (Kering or Houses) and proposing the most appropriate and efficient infrastructure from a technical and financial perspective.
- Designing the architecture of the infrastructures (on premise and in the cloud) in order to improve their security maturity and putting forward solutions that will guarantee a high level of availability, in collaboration with the other technical teams (network, datacenter, cloud, enterprise architecture …) and regional teams.
- Implementing and supporting the performance of secure edge platform (CDN, Edge Computing), in coordination with the application owners.
- The design, the implementation and support of the global Internet infrastructure: vendors and carriers management, relationship with public Internet registries (RIPE, ARIN, APNIC).
- Developing the automation of security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes (DevSecOps).
- Applying Security-as-Code principles across the board
- Contribute to the level 3 support activities with expertise on products and solutions (including post-mortem and root cause analysis, solutions definition).
- Responding swiftly to new and emerging security threats or severe service availability issue impacting the infrastructure scope (investigation, assistance in managing incidents and preventive measures).
- Identifying and studying the technical innovations and ensuring a technology watch (tasks are but not limited to: product roadmap, evolution of Kering service catalog, training and competencies transfer within the internal team and to partners).
- To contribute and facilitate the implementation of the control mechanisms to meet the security objectives defined by the Kering Chief of Information Security Officer.
- To collaborate with regional security managers and operation team into the implementation and update of the security policies, standards and guidelines.
- To engage in delivery of projects with multi-disciplinary teams, implementing automation and tooling with the DevOps teams.
- To contribute to the development and deployment of standards and procedures applicable to the evolution of Kering infrastructure.
- To participate in the selection of providers and monitor their proper implementation, and to define the associated budgets (CAPEX, OPEX).
- To continuously manage and screen the level of service provided by vendors: quality of service, cost control, contract commitments.
- To analyze and report on security incidents and violations. He will contribute to the implementation of corrective actions with the other teams.
- To contribute to the closure of IT audit points.
- Expertise on advanced network and security topics: routing (BPG especially), datacenter and campus switching, high availability infrastructure (load balancing), firewalls, proxy, email relay, anti-virus/EDR, anti-spam, cloud WAF.
- A knowledge of cloud security solutions (Zscaler especially) will be strongly appreciated.
- A general knowledge of SIEM platforms, particularly Splunk is a plus.
- Good knowledge of virtual and cloud environment.
- General knowledge of application architecture (3-tiers, APIs, authentication…).
- Proficient with a variety of DevOps tools and techniques.
- Working knowledge of the Agile methodology.
Who you are
- Computer Science / Information Technology Degree or equivalent.
- 5 years minimum of experience especially into the network and security domains.
- The ability to work independently as well as perform as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- A motivated, enthusiastic and flexible approach to work in an everchanging environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with an array of constituencies in a community that is both geographically and technologically diverse.
- Fluent English written and oral is mandatory.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time