KERING OPERATIONS Customs and Trade Compliance Processes Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will be part of the Customs and Trade Compliance Department within the Supply Chain and Logistics Business Unit, implementing and developing KPI, duties and savings analysis and supporting the new projects implementation for the four areas of the Customs and Trade Compliance Department: Customs Compliance and Ecommerce, Customs OPS, Export Certificates and Trade Compliance. You will optimise processes and procedures, according with the WW Customs and Trade Compliance Manager strategy.
How you will contribute
- Duties analysis, KPI monitoring and reporting activities
- Internal and External Training Courses and Custom and Trade Compliance events organization
- Support on business side for the new projects and software design and implementation: flowcharts, and roadmaps drawing
- Ensure a comprehensive visibility on projects, monitoring impacts and effort required and assessing project results and benefits
- Support for the Customs and Trade Compliance procedures implementation and monitoring
Who you are
- A University graduate in Economics, Politic Science, Law and equivalent
- You have a proven experience of program / project planning and management, working with stakeholders from different functions, locations and time zone
- A solid knowledge of project management methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc.) and IT ecosystem
- You are flexible and stress tolerant, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experienced in international logistics flows
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- You have outstanding organizational skills and a structured approach to project work
- A collaborative team player and problem solver with a strong sense of priorities
- Great accuracy and attention to details
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time