KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics After Sales Front Office Staff (Temporary)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Firenze - Italy
The After-Sales Front Office Staff offers the highest level of customer service in post-sale to guarantee an exceptional customer experience and meet customer expectations in line with the vision, mission, and objectives of the company and business policies. He/she participates in After Sales operations and interacts with Back Office operators, direct shops (DOS), Wholesalers and Regional Customer Service representatives, within a multi-language / multi-category / multi-brand team.
How you will contribute
- Analyzing customer requests and ensuring complete and rapid feedback to the Front End in line with internal procedures and in collaboration with all the After Sales functions (Front End, Back Office, Production Business Unit / Repair Centres):
- Open tickets (if not already opened by front end)
- Receive / check tickets from front end
- Evaluate tickets & technical issues (via photos and/or physically)
- Estimate the potential cost and repair time
- Reroute tickets & damaged products
- Manage the order and planning of spare parts
- Escalate requests (if needed)
- Solve and close tickets
- Continuous monitoring of the After Sales process:
- Ensuring continuous updating of tickets through the system to guarantee achievement of defined SLAs and traceability of the After Sales process
- Ensuring correct application of brand policy
Who you are
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in Customer Service / After Sales
- Strong customer orientation and general interest in after-sales services
- Fluent in English and Italian (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional persuasion and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently in multi-tasking mode and to work effectively under pressure in a rapid work environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Consolidated problem solving skills
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time