KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics B2C Logistics Back Office Manager
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will coordinate the B2C Logistics Back Office team on daily tasks and support the definition of standards, procedures and Service Levels.
You will act as main interface of the B2C Logistics team for the organization of the operational support activities to Brands and Customer Care. This exciting opportunity will allow you to collaborate with various departments across our Luxury Brands.
How you will contribute
- Manage the B2C Logistics Back Office EMEA team
- Control and define the B2C Logistics Back Office team KPIs
- Define processes and procedures at WW level to manage daily interactions with Brands e-commerce Operations and Customer Care
- Supervise the daily tasks of B2C Logistics Back Office team
Who you are
- A professional with at least 5 years of work experience in a B2C Operations department (i.e. Logistics, After-sales, Customer service); previous experience in Fashion & Luxury industry is a plus
- Knowledgeable in MSOffice package (Excel, Power Point, Word), SalesForce Service Cloud; SAP as a plus
- A proactive professional able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- An effective communicator with negotiation capabilities
- A professional with positive attitude and able to work with different departments (i.e. APAC team and HQ)
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail and focused to solve problems by improving the process
- A fluent Italian and English speaker; French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time