KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics B2C Logistics Back Office Specialist
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will be an integral part of the Logistics department and will deal with the teams. You will support brands customer care on day-by-day operational topics from delivery issues, to orders prioritization, investigations and returns. Coordinate product launches and special initiatives. This exciting opportunity will allow you to collaborate with various departments across our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Manage the daily requests coming from Brands Customer Care regarding the orders status
- Coordinate the operations of third-party logistics (3PL) and carriers to ensure the target level of service for final customers
- Deal with Brands E-commerce Operations teams to coordinate priorities, VIP requests and other operational topics
- Update the B2C Logistics Backoffice Manager and B2C Operations Manager on the activities status
Who you are
- A professional with at least 2 years of work experience in a B2C customer service environment
- Familiar with warehouse processing, import and re-export organization
- Expert in customer facing experience
- Knowledgeable in MSOffice package (Excel, Power Point, Word), SalesForce Service Cloud and SAP
- Team player, Problem solver, customer and negotiation-oriented
- Goal oriented with a drive towards innovation
- Fluent in Italian and English, French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time