KERING OPERATIONS Invoicing Internship
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
The trainee will have the opportunity to be involved in different processes and activities and gain experience while supporting and assisting the Invoicing Manager in processing and tracking invoicing in cooperation with all the involved company departments
How you will contribute
- Support the invoicing team in ensuring regularity, quality and timing of actions required to process and track pro forma invoices, credit notes and debit notes according to department’s standard operating procedures
- Interact and collaborate with Finance, Customer Service, Customs, Transports, Warehouse, Credit Collection colleagues as well as with banks and Chamber of Commerce
- Work with both internal and external customers to resolve any issues, questions, disputes and requests related to invoicing
Who you are
- High School graduate; Bachelor Degree in Economics would be a plus
- A person with at least 3-year experience in Invoicing within a fashion multinational company strongly preferred
- Fluent in Italian and English
- An expert using MS Office, especially Excel;
- An expert in AS400 and SAP would be an advantage
- Able to work in team
- A worker with excellent organizational and methodological skills with an high attention to detail
- A team member that is driven to results and action oriented
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time