KERING OPERATIONS Product Compliance Analyst - L.68/99
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Firenze - Italy
You will be an integral part of the Product Compliance Team of Kering and you will have the opportunity to be involved in different activities supporting all Brands in developing and distributing products in compliance with worldwide market requirements, avoiding any risk for final customers. This exciting role will allow you to acquire specific skills in providing share services to all Brands of Kering Group and supporting the strategy of Kering Operations.
How you will contribute
- Support the Product Compliance team in process mapping: read up, review and improve existing process flow, identify bottlenecks and critical points;
- Participate in the technical analysis of production processes in order to identify the critical issues of product compliance in collaboration with other stakeholders;
- Give support in metrics and analysis: actively take part in the activities related to KPI and metrics implementation, periodic reports, database and documents maintenance to be shared with all departments of the Brands (R&D, Purchasing, Production, Quality, Legal, After Sales and Logistics etc..);
- Assist and cooperate with the team to deliver training and presentations: preparing and draw up documents and presentations and organizing internal/external meetings.
Who you are
- A college or university graduate in Management Engineering or Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or Economics
- A fast learner with an in-depth analysis attitude
- A proactive problem solver
- A great team player with good listening skills and ability to build strong relationships across the organization
- Expert in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc..)
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time