KERING OPERATIONS Ready To Wear Finance & Administration Specialist
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will be an integral part of the Finance, Administration and Accounting team and you will manage the administrative and accounting processes of the RTW division.
How you will contribute
- Manage customer and supplier accounts, dealing with any issues related to them
- Monitor defaults, payments and related credit recovery
- Verify cash flows and bank reconciliations
- Guarantee the correct management of Finance processes through the internal management system
- Prepare reports and budget entries
- Manage documentation and accounting archiving
Who you are
- An individual with at least 3 years’ experience in the role
- A Graduate in Economics or related
- Proficient in MS Office (in particular Excel)
- A flexible problem-solver, with a proactive approach and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Italian and English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving product development team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time