KERING OPERATIONS Talent Development Internship
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
You will be exposed to and involved in diverse processes and activities, such as the preparation and organisation of the internal and external training/learning events, supporting your colleagues in the Talent Development Department. This fantastic development role within the Human Resources domain will be useful for anyone looking for a wide breadth of experience in this field. Our team is committed to its trainees’ growth and encourages active participation in providing new and innovative ideas.
How you will contribute
- Support the preparation and logistic organisation of the internal and external training/learning events (e.g. track enrollment requests, communicate with attendees, manage waiting lists and cancellations, set up logistics, support during events, produce reports etc.)
- Assist in the design, implementation and management of all projects concerning the Talent Development field (i.e. employer branding, projects, internal and external events and presentations)
- Contribute to the recruiting process • Help with data analysis and the production and updating of reports, focused on training/learning and recruiting
- Create and post information on the internal social platform
- Produce engaging presentations regarding the department’s progress and various projects
- Collaborate with the Human Resources Talent Development Team and provide support for their activities
Who you are
- A bachelors/masters graduate in business/human resources/other related field
- A native English speaker with experience in human resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools with a strong command of Excel
- An excellent communicator with solid interpersonal skills, when working within a team and with clients
- Highly organised with high attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Creative with original ideas and an innovative attitude
- Able to strictly adhere to confidentiality, discretion and high ethical standards
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time