KERING Payroll Manager
Kering - Regular
- United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Payroll Manager, UK Shared Service, who will report to the Head of HR Shared Service, UK, as part of the Global HR Shared Service team. You will be based in Kering Offices in London, Victoria.
Provide exemplary Payroll services to all Kering brands and corporate teams in the UK and Ireland. To oversee and implement strategies, policies, frameworks and projects related to the services provided, that support and build upon the individual brand needs for the UK, whilst strengthening the presence and business partnering approach of the transactional team.
How you will contribute
- Delivery excellence across Payroll – ensuring best practice, compliance, and evaluating risk
- Motivate, coach and mentor the Payroll team, using Kering Connect reports as one of the measurement tools, setting objectives and performance standards
- Continually monitor turnaround, accuracy and delivery standards ensuring that response and Customer service rates constantly improve
- Build strong relationships with the brands and devise and monitor SLA delivery always ensuring function and team are visible, credible and approachable
- Responsible for Time Tracking monitoring and managing overtime and exceptional payments with regular process reviews
- Provide regular updates on KPI’s and reports to Head of HR SS UK
- Support the delivery for HR budgeting processes
- Working closely with the Benefits Manager to deliver on HMRC related topics
- Manage the smooth running of Payroll cycle ensuring annual review of best practice
- Responsible for all board executives in the UK from a Pay and Tax perspective
- Ensure all internal reporting deadlines are met, including payroll actuals, finance and social indicators
- Support the Head of UK HR SS with negotiating the Service Level Agreement for the brands and associated recharge model
- Manage relationship with the Payroll System provider and ensure review as appropriate
- GDPR, RTI and diversity reporting
Who you are
- Expert knowledge of UK Payroll and Benefits administration
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Leadership and Influencing skills
- Excellent Customer service standards
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, and collaborate with others
- Degree educated at a minimum, CPP strongly preferred
- Extensive experience of Payroll. Ideally in a retail and complex environment
- Resilient with a sense of humour
- Organized and process driven, with excellent attention to detail
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom