KERING Product Lifecycle Junior Project Manager
Kering - Regular
You are responsible for the operational follow-up of delivery and daily communication with operational stakeholders and partners on all evolutive projects on PIM, DAM and Pricing tool.
Directly reporting to the Product Lifecycle Product Lead
How you will contribute
- Participating to all key Agile ceremonials to plan and follow-up PIM, DAM and Pricing tool releases;
- Assisting Product Lifecycle Product Manager on major projects;
- Working closely with business analysts to enrich user stories, keeping a constant communication with business owners within our brands;
- Involved in testing phases to coordinate business stakeholders and actively participating to test phases;
- Operationally coordinating project stakeholders & third parties (PIM, DAM, video streaming);
- Key support of the Product Lifecycle Product Manager to ensure the delivery of the Product Roadmap and collect business stakeholders’ feedback and priorities.
Who you are
- A Business or Engineer graduate Master’s in Digital is a plus;
- A Digital, E-Commerce, Omnichannel expert with at least 2-5 years’ experience;
- Knowledge of Akénéo is compulsory. Knowledge of a PIM solution (Contentserv, Hybris) is a real plus;
- Experience of Agile Methodology (Scrum, Agile PM) on E-Commerce/Omnichannel projects is required;
- First experience with solution engineers and understanding of the end-to-end development lifecycle;
- You have experienced Retail & Omnichannel environments in an international context, ideally in the luxury industry;
- An excellent communicator at every level in the organization with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time