KERING Run Manager
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Run Manager to join our Ecommerce team, in charge of the Ecommerce of 4 brands in 50 countries.
The responsibility of the Run Manager will be global, from front SFCC, to OMS, ERP & WMS.
How you will contribute
- Set up Tools to make sure Prod incidents & requests are tracked and solved within SLAs
- Set up Tools and Alerting processes in order to detect issues before Customers as much as possible
- Set up coordination & communication within IT teams and toward Business counterpart (Digital, Operation & Brands) regarding blocker and critical issues
- Monitor the L1 & L2 support team organization, training & communication, in order to reach the level of quality expected for Ecommerce Platform
Who you are
- Master of Engineering, Computer Sciences or similar Master’s degree.
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience with relevant IT Management, from an IT services firm, an end-customer IT department or a software vendor.
- Ability to understand, communicate and document complex SI solutions.
- Ability to work in an environment with many stakeholders.
- Active participation in generating a professional collaboration on the project, both in regards to external parties as well as within the team.
- Ability to communicate clearly to the management and teams involved on the project, as well as external stakeholders regarding solution proposed, risks and project status.
- Ability to work under pressure and with hard deadlines.
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time