KERING Senior HR Advisor
Kering - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Senior HR Advisor who will report to the Senior HR Manager based in our London head office.
You will support the luxury brands within the Kering Division. This role requires partnering with all brands and head offices, HR and management teams to provide support and advice on all HR matters with a focus on employee relations.
How you will contribute
UK Employee Relations:
- Provides first line support for advice and coaching to managers regarding all employee relations queries. Guides the managers in order to resolve the matters informally as well as help them identify matters that will need to be addressed formally.
- Supports with and conducts where necessary, disciplinary hearings and related formal investigations (where less complex). Ensures consistency across brands as well as compliance with Company policy and relevant legislation.
- Provides clearly written ‘letters of concern’ and ‘outcome letters’ in accordance with our disciplinary policy and procedure.
- First point of contact after a manager for all grievance issues. Must have the ability to use various methods and influencing skills in order to resolve the matter informally or identify when a grievance must be heard formally. Has experience of conducting formal grievance investigations and is able to write clear and concise ‘outcome letters’ accordingly.
- Oversee the management of all Maternity/ Paternity/ Adoption and any other family leave. Has excellent knowledge of the Company’s policy and relevant legislation. Support the HR Assistants, who are the first point of contact for all related queries, to ensure they communicate with Payroll and Health & Safety as well as provide all written communication to employees.
- Supports managers to ensure sickness absence is monitored and managed at a local level. Provides advice on when persistent sickness absence should be formally managed as well as identifies potential long term sickness absence instances that could be protected under the Equality Act 2010.
- Provides advice to managers on organisational restructuring including advice regarding redundancy, the applicable process and costs. Where necessary, provides support and / or conducts consultation meetings and provides all written communication to affected employees.
- Is able to advise and carry out variation of contract processes and consultations with the support from their manager.
- Conducts exit interviews, uses tools and resources to analyse trends and identify and suggest HR support where issues are identified.
- Implements new and maintains existing HR policies, ensuring they adhere with UK legislation.
- Provides ad hoc advice regarding Immigration, National Minimum Wage legislation and Health & Safety and therefore should have knowledge of applicable laws.
- Accurately records all ER related activity across all brands, and collates quarterly ER data; identifying themes and concerns, and recommendations for improvement
- Escalates any ER related case work to the Senior HR Manager as soon as possible
Administration, L&D and Projects:
- Coordinates and supports with regular audits on system (Workday), drive and employee files ensuring compliance for right to work and HR files.
- Responsible for drafting and reviewing all employee relations written templates to ensure consistency and compliance with Company policy, UK laws and brand culture.
- Drafts and reviews contractual terms that fall outside of the normal template.
- Develops, evolves and conducts the induction of new joiners to the business ensuring that they have a good understanding of the business and the necessary tools to start their new role.
- Highlights issues and looks at ways of up-skilling people, providing training on HR issues and related skills such as conducting disciplinary, investigating grievances, conducting interviews and giving feedback.
- Manages and coordinates HR and brand projects including Employee Opinion Survey and annual performance reviews.
Who you are
- Demonstrates a passion for the product and fashion
- Strong ability to build trusted and credible relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Sound UK employment law knowledge
- Excellent communications skills, fluent in spoken and written English. Ability to speak French or Italian to good level would be advantageous.
- Naturally curious nature and confidence to challenge current practices to instigate positive change
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for work
- Solution led attitude when faced with problem solving
- Possess a relevant degree e.g. HR Management or CIPD qualification
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Kering Corporate HR team based in London and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom