KERING TECH Store Support Specialist F/M
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Store Support Specialist to join our team EMEA EUS
The Store Support Specialist will work in the Store support team and will lead support service for store users, ensuring alignment to Corporate strategy. The team is structured with geographical pole approach, the candidate will be responsible for France, Monaco and Benelux area
How you will contribute
- Responsible for the implementation & running of support services to all store locations in France, Monaco and Benelux area
- Coordinate and deploy support policies and procedures to new store locations in above mentioned area
- Responsible for the management of local vendors for specific services
- Contribute to the management and deployment of technical solutions in stores to support brand strategies
- Manage all contracts with vendors in scope and ensure SLA’s & KPI’s are monitored and complied with
- Collaborate with the rest of EMEAI and Global Kering Tech EUS teams to implement new standards and solutions
- Working with ITSM tools and processes to provide solutions to incident, problem and request tickets whilst liaising with regional/global IT teams that may be impacted
- Travel routinely to key stores and sites within his area
- Manage the systems and the tools provided by the group like Asset Management and Mobile Console.
- Collaborate with service suppliers to ensure day by day support processes of stores.
- Collaborate with other support teams to manage the stores’ requests and escalate them to the proper Level2&3 organizations (both internal and external)
- As part of the store opening process, the candidate will be responsible for procurement and staging services under engagement by dedicated project manager for the opening
Who you are
- The candidate should have at least three years of experience in the IT store support (preferably in fashion or luxury segment)
- He/she is knowledgeable on main processes used in retail area and he/she skilled on POS systems and criticality
- Previous experience in medium/large, multinational companies
- Additional competence required are: ability to communicate both with business teams and stores users
- Excellent knowledge of English language,
- Previous experience in supplier management and relationship; ability to deal with supplier contract and its interpretation; Good understanding of service level agreements and associated management for third party contracts; ability to travel in Europe
- Study: high school diploma or BS degree in Informatics, telecommunication or in mathematic/statistic
- ITIL training course or certification, knowledge of market leaders ITIL tools (Incident management, service request etc.)
- Very good knowledge of Windows OS, Apple MAC OS and IOS – main IT office tools knowledge (Office suite, Outlook, Teams and similar)
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time