Kering Technologies - POS & Payment IS Project Manager
Kering - Regular
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the IT Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a POS & Payment IS Project Manager to build and manage our current and future Retail IS landscape. If you have the passion, curiosity and collaborative spirit, let’s come work with us in Paris
Kering is gathering worldwide fast growing luxury brands. Retail excellence and customer proximity is a key focus of development. To take the edge in these areas Kering is investing a lot on developing omnichannel capabilities, digital in store and customer insight.
New technologies are opening a completely new range of possibilities, getting closer to the customers and allowing direct interactions.
To leverage all these new capabilities, Kering is looking for a POS & Payment IS Project Manager for the Point of Sales and Payment Solutions
How you will contribute
- Define business needs, design and re-engineer business processes; drive the convergence of needs and solutions among the different Brands;
- Work with the Brand Stakeholders to gather, prioritize and analyze functional requirements; animating Change Advisory Boards when required
- Documents all business processes, needs, flows and diagrams;
- Collaborate with Technical Experts in order to identify the best system solution spanning over the full Store application portfolio;
- Coordinate Software Vendors for the solution implementation;
- Support the QA, UAT and Roll-out activities in all the regions;
- Support the training material preparation and training execution;
- Provides ongoing support and guidelines to HD1 and HD2 on new functionalities and change requests;
- Identify and make recommendations for solution tuning and improvements;
- Manage autonomously little projects (e.g. Change Request implementation and Fiscal/Legal requirements);
- Support POS continuous improvements of the solution.
- Kering Luxury Brands;
- Store Front Office and Back Office business processes, CRM and Clienteling touch-points;
- All countries WW
Who you are
5+ years of experience in store solutions (Mandatory)
Experience of a successful WW POS implementation, based on a Core Model and with a WW and multi-business roll-out
Experience of a retail front-office international model with coordination of regional insights and localization (electronic payment with localization constraints, fiscal and legal constraints, mobile payment technologies and subsequent norms etc …)
Successful experience in working with WW providers
Relevant experience covering all IT processes : projects / enhancements / maintenance
Relevant experience in innovative technologies in store, service oriented architectures
Relational skills, team-work oriented and collaborative, Multi-cultural experience
Problem solving skills
Rigorous, organized, committed, transparent (Mandatory)
Written and oral communication skills
English: Excellent level of spoken/written English is required (Mandatory)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time