KERING TECHNOLOGIES Production & Aftersales Internship Experience
- Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Scandicci - Italy
We are currently seeking recent graduates in STEM or Business Economics degrees, with a passion for technologies, for an enriching internship experience within our Technologies Production and Aftersales team based in Florence and Milan.
You will be a key support to the Tech Production and Aftersales team in organizing and monitoring project activities. You will collaborate also with other Kering Technologies Areas and internal stakeholders of the Brands involved in the projects.
How you will contribute
- Gather Business and process requirements, by organizing, attending, and redacting the minutes for the meetings with stakeholders and with other IT Areas
- Collaborate on project planning, in terms of definition and update of the project plan and its deliverables
- Support in project monitoring, defining and updating the project deadlines, risks and issues
- Participate in the organization and coordination of the various phases of the project between the various IT departments, business stakeholders and vendors, paying attention to their perception and satisfaction
- Take care of the project documentation and support on data gathering for the budgeting activities
- Collaborate to improve the project communication and support the team in the project’s presentation
Who you are
- A recent graduate in STEM or Business Economics degrees, and you are interested in collaborating on exciting IT projects
- Knowledgeable about basic project management practices and principles in terms of project monitoring, documenting and reporting
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills and can communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Organized, concrete, rational, efficient, and always strive for excellence
- A proactive team player who approaches every challenge with creativity and tenacity
- You have excellent presentation skills, and you have a native problem-solving attitude
- Expert in Microsoft Office tools with a strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken (French is a plus)
- If you belong to legally protected categories (L. 68/99) your application is more than welcomed
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to make an impact at a time of extraordinary growth and be part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time