KERING TECHNOLOGIES Project manager assistant - Production and aftersales intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s Management Information System Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. Through our philosophy of creative risk-taking we are building a passionate and responsible luxury group that strives to be a force for positive change. We give our diverse and dynamic workforce the tools and opportunities to flourish and bring our bold vision to life.
We are currently seeking a Kering Technologies Project manager assistant - Production & After Sales Trainee who will report directly to the Kering Technologies Production & After Sales Manager as a part of our team in Florence.
As part of the Production & After Sales Team in Kering Technologies you will be responsible to help the PM in managing large and complex Project/Programs in Information Technology Area, in strict collaboration with all project Stakeholders and the other IT Areas.
You will have to collaborate with the PM in order to apply project management practices in high complexity IT projects.
How you will contribute
- Organizing and attending meetings of alignment with the other IT Areas regarding the project. These meetings are focused on the activities status and risk/issues assessment.
- Collaborating with the PM in project planning, in terms of definition and update of the project plan and its deliverables.
- Collaborating with the PM in project monitoring, in terms of definition and update of the project deadlines, risks and issues.
- Collaborating with the PM in the coordination and organization of the various phases of the project between the various IT stakeholders.
- Paying attention to perception and satisfaction.
- Producing projects and status reports.
- Having the responsibility of project documentation gathering and organization, and documentation repository management.
- Collaborating with the PM to improve the project communication.
Who you are
- Proactivity abilities and capability to handle good relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent problem solving and teamwork attitude
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Preferred knowledge on Production/Supply Chain processes in Luxury/Retail Industry
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Preferred engineering or scientific studies
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time