KERING TECHNOLOGIES Traceability Tech Lead
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will work in the Traceability CoE, part of the Supply Chain domain of Kering Tech. You will be responsible for providing high quality technical solutions and services, implementing traceability and RFID applications all along the Supply chain, from production & sourcing through all central logistics and brand’s stores. You will closely collaborate with the Traceability team of Kering Operations division within the strategic Global Supply Chain transformation program in setting up Traceability solutions.
How you will contribute
- Manage current RFID solution from a technical standpoint, across corporate business and brands
- Lead technical design and build of RFID and traceability solutions within the Traceability initiative, as well as the integration with the other projects in the Group
- Provide deep hands-on expertise to support the development of a cross-domain traceability solution
- Manage and mitigate constraints, risks and issues, conflict, escalation, negotiations aimed to the normalization and to the recovery of critical, predictable / expected (or not) events
- Monitor internal and external resources deliverables during project activities, guaranteeing high quality in the technical analysis based on the solution to be achieved
- Support introduction of application services
- Support the definition of budget (capex and opex for the applications in scope)
Who you are
- An individual with 5-7 years of experience in a similar position and with at least one RFID/NFC project delivered in an international context
- Highly knowledgeable in full solution (RF/digital/mixed used) delivery, RFID/NFC hardware/systems integration and RFID/NFC application delivery; technically proficient, but business minded
- Knowledgeable in IoT/IIoT applied to traceability platforms and systems is a plus
- Experienced in Fashion/Luxury or Retail supply chain and retail store operations processes. Customer engagement is a plus
- Experienced in blockchain solutions implementation is a plus
- You have a natural ability to work collaboratively with others and build good working relationships both with internal and external stakeholders, with a remarkable client-first attitude
- An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Concrete, rational and able to work with tight deadlines
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken; knowledge of French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time