Brioni - Regular
ROMA - Italy
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Legal Counsel who will report to the General Counsel as part of our dynamic team in Rome.
This is a challenging position in a stimulating environment where you will support in the management of legal matters, in particular commercial contracts, intellectual property related matters, privacy and data protection.
How you will contribute
You will join the Legal Department and will be supporting in the following activities:
- Support the draft and review of national and international contracts (in English and Italian), such as but not limited to: distribution and sales agreements, agency agreements, service agreements, lease agreements, non-disclosure agreements, sponsorship agreements etc
- Support in memoranda and legal opinion preparation for internal stakeholders/departments
- Support in intellectual property issues in relation, but not limited to, trademarks’ portfolio, IP enforcement, IP clearance and IP rights acquisition
- Support in the management of data protection issues in compliance with Regulation (EU) 679/2016
- Support in the management, implementation and monitoring of Group’s compliance programs and policies
- Support in preparing cover’s presentation for the contracts, keeping up-to-date records and database
- Support in preparation of legal questions and in legal researches
Who you are
Qualifications and competencies:
- Master’s Degree in Law
- Professional experience gained in the role in international companies and/or in international law firms
- Previous experience in luxury/fashion/jewellery field is a plus
- Strong communications and relationships skills; team work oriented
- Proactive, motivated, with a positive attitude, flexible and able to adapt to a constant changing environment
- Ability to work in a precise, pragmatic, and hands-on manner; demonstrating problem-solving attitude
- English fluency. Knowledge of French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving house in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time