MRTW Merchandising Assistant
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you.
Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci.
A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
- Development of training manuals and presentations with detailed product information on each collection for regional buyers
- Market and competitor's analysis in terms of product and pricing positioning in the different markets
- Support in the preparation of merchandising plans to define the new collections’ structure and requests that will be discussed with the Design team
- Support in the pricing and markdown strategy making
- Support in the collection grid and edit activities
- Support in special projects management
- Follow up with production to respect the delivery timings
- Weekly monitoring of sales providing qualitative comments
- Participation in the organization of the sales campaigns and production of all supporting materials and buying tools (such as: control of product styles codes, update of KPIs, photos and samples, catalogs and advertising, exit lists)
- Development of post sales campaign reports (such as: sell in by region/country and worldwide - by line, function, best sellers, etc.)
- Monitoring brand experience activities and special orders
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience as merchandising assistant or buying assistant in the fashion/luxury goods industry
- Educational background preferably in business management or similar
- Fluency in English
- Strong product sensitivity and passion for MRTW
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambition to exceed corporate goals and go the extra mile in the daily work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time