Pomellato Events Specialist
Pomellato - Regular
Milano - Italy
We are currently seeking an Event Specialist as part of our dynamic Brand team based in Milan
The candidate will join the Event Department and will be in charge of the following activities:
- To coordinate the creative agencies from the briefing phase to the project development
- To coordinate suppliers and production processes linked to event
- To work with and support the Event Team on specific institutional/brand event requests
- To manage the Division Event budget, sharing it between annual planned activities
- To support the Commercial team (Retail & Wholesale) to manage and organise the events in Italian and foreign markets according to the marketing plan and annual objectives
- To coordinate Retail & Wholesale channel requests related to special point of sale set up following the event needs
Who you are
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of professional experience gained in a similar role, not necessarily in luxury companies
- Organizational skills, budget management, ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines and flexibility
- Spirit of initiative and curiosity for young trends (music, influencers, celebrities, locations, etc), eye for details
- Great relational skills; ability to work independently as well as in team
- Fluent in English and Italian – both written and spoken. Knowledge of any other foreign language would be greatly appreciated
- Willing to travel
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with an unconventional brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Pomellato and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Pomellato is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates.
- Full time