PR Manager UK
Saint Laurent - Regular
London - United Kingdom
- Consolidated and fully rounded experience in PR/Communications in a global environment, whether in in-house or in an agency.
- Consolidated experience in leading and managing small/medium teams.
- Consolidated previous cross-border and/or cross-cultural PR/Communications work experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of media, cultural landscape and societal dynamics in UK.
- Excellent contacts and relationships with key and emerging highly influential personalities in UK, DACH & Netherlands.
- Experience of driving PR/Communications strategy, including through associating brands with highly influential personalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strategic thinking, team leader and strong organizational skills.
- Full proficiency in English.
- Flexibility for business travel.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with a result driven mentality
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a dynamic, busy and fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Word and Excel and Fashion GPS
- Show and event experience
- Strong attention to details and ability to complete tasks accurately
- Full time
- United Kingdom