Print Graphic Designer (MCQ)
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Print Graphic Designer who will report to the Senior Designer as part of our growing MCQ London team.
In this highly creative role supporting the Senior Designer within the Print team, you will be responsible for bringing an excellent graphic sensibility to your print designs and illustrations.
How you will contribute
· Responsible for producing unique, original and inspiring designs and key statements for collections; across MRTW, WRTW and Accessories
· Collaborate with the design teams to determine and research the mood of the new collections, based on the design direction and seasonal briefs
· Undertake colour research and maintain an accurate working colour palette
· Present design concepts and designs to the Art Director and Senior Designer
· Responsible for communicating design requirements (tech packs)
· Ensure ongoing communication with development team and external suppliers as appropriate
· Effectively work across the design studio to ensure artwork deadlines are met, in accordance with the collection calendar
· Research and report on latest industry processes and innovative techniques
· Responsible for creating CGI artworks
Your Skills and Experience
· Educated to degree level in a design discipline
· Previous experience working in a fast paced and time sensitive environment, where an ability to time manage and multi-task with competing demands
· Experience in Modelling and Texturing in a 3D application
· Proficient in Lighting and Rendering
· Experience in Asset generation
· Excellent knowledge of Adobe and CAD packages
· Highly creative and able to build on inspirations
· An excellent communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
· Ability to be discrete, confidential and reliable at all times
· Able to work effectively as a team and individually with a positive attitude to your work
· Discrete, confidential and reliable at all times
· Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom