Retail Operations Manager France & Monaco
Gucci - Regular
Paris - France
Within the Western Europe retail team, the Retail Operations Manager will be involved in the daily activities of all the stores, in line with our retail procedures and our business needs. The person will be based in our corporate office in Paris and will look after all stores of France, Monaco, Belgium & Luxembourg while liaising with the corporate departments.
Retail Operations Management
- Supporting the Retail & Back- office Teams, coordinating activities and ensuring the highest level of customer service & in store experience through an effective presence in the stores
- Interacting with stores and retail partners to establish effective and strong relationships
- Keep an up-to-date knowledge of systems, coordinate and deliver trainings to the Retail teams
- Enforce and execute all policies and procedures regarding store operations
- Ensure a strong level of awareness amongst stores on Retail Operations priorities & ambitions.
- Managing inventory activities at the country/store level and managing in stock movements procedure
- Piloting on inventory schedule
- Monitoring inventory results, co-building action plans with stores to improve shrinkages results
- Defining and monitoring the stock capacities of the stores ensuring perfect implementation of the guidelines and standards while ensuring the right levels of stock to meet the business targets
New stores / Refurbishments / Project Roll out
- Supporting in all the operations activities linked to new stores’ opening/refurbishment/closure and project roll outs within Western Europe (France, Monaco, Belgique & Luxembourg).
- Setting deadlines retro-planning and coordinating all the stakeholders involved in the project
Uniforms and Packaging
Supporting the entire process linked to uniforms and packaging management, from ordering phase, to the reception, storage and proper distribution with direct partnership with the EMEA retail operations team
Continuous monitoring of the flow to ensure compliance with guidelines and achieve efficiency in terms of costs and delivery time
Similar position experience as retail operations in multi country & multi sites
- Business driven, people & project managerial skills, strong organization skills and multitasking, communication, hands-on
- Availability & Flexibility as working in a fast-paced environment in Luxury (high level of service), with frequent travels expected
- IT literate especially Excel and fluent in French/English (Italian as being a plus).
- Full time