SAINT LAURENT – DATA ANALYST MEDIA
Saint Laurent - Casual
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst Media who will report to Global Media Manager as part of our dynamic team in Paris.
Part of the Media, Marketing and Digital department, you will report to the Global Media Manager.
Your main missions will be the definition of KPIs, the set-up of monitoring routines and dashboards, the measurement of Media performance and contribution and the production of strategic recommendations.
- Redirection links creation
- Reporting tools usage (Dashboards, Google Analytics, etc)
- Report requesting, checking and treatment to get learnings
- Support on collection, saving and classification of all reporting documents on the server
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Media performance measurement (attribution and contribution)
- Report consolidation for top management
- Dashboard set up
- Existing dashboards check
- Data archives check
- Participation to studies monitoring (Marketing Mix Modeling, brand lift studies, etc)
- Participation to the KPIs definition
- Full funnel optimization
- Challenge of the agencies and partners
- Limitation of media waste
- Participation to the digital road map
- Main contact on all technical topics (data lake, pixels, tags, offline to online, etc)
- A college/university graduate in data analysis
- A minimum of 3 years experience on data analysis preferably on the communication scope
- Fluent in English
- Previous International working environment if possible
- Team player
- Creative sensitivity
- Highly organized and able to plan efficiently
- A proactive individual
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time