SAINT LAURENT Health & Safety Specialist
Saint Laurent - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements and regulations defined by law, such as D. Lgs 81/08, are met. He/she will be involved in all plans related to Health and Safety activities, both for Retail and Production sites in Italy.
- Lead Incident Investigation Process (Near misses, Accidents)
- Ensure proper communication with company functions and departments and support them in implementing guidelines
- Leads reapplication through plants/sites network and creates an environment where Health Checks ensures sustainability of results and use internal and external benchmarks to drive performance improvement
- Support the site and operations departments in monitoring and achieving Health & Safety targets, by:
- Increasing safety capability & culture: analyze training needs & develop adequate programs, organize high-quality HS trainings, identify appropriate induction training content
- Developing and improving the systems implemented to promote safe behaviors and conditions
- Liase with H&S major subjects (Employer, Rspp, Rls, Company Physician) in order to facilitate the communication flow
- Propose projects aimed at reducing risks and improving performance and seeing to their implementation by managing contacts with the internal bodies involved, constantly monitoring the progress of activities and taking action in case of critical events
- Monitor the waste disposal cycle and ensure that all Waste disposal requirements and regulations defined by law are met
- Liase with external subjects involved in the waste disposal cycle (contractors, consultants)
- Manage the Health & Safety and waste internal archive
- Degree in Prevention Techniques in the Environment and Workplace, Prevention and Safety and Prevention Engineering in the Process Industry, Engineering Management or related fields.
- 4+years of experience in a similar role.
- Good level of English language
- Interest in Health and Safety issues with a problem-solving approach, aimed at analysing all aspects related to the production site.
- Basic knowledge of Risk Assessment methodologies.
- Ability to influence, communicate effectively, work in a team, manage complex stakeholders.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time