SAINT LAURENT HR Business Partner
Saint Laurent - Regular
MILANO - Italy
HR Business Partner reporting to the Southern Europe HR Manager, will play an instrumental role in delivering HR People Strategy supporting on various strategic HR process by working closely with Retail stakeholders and Shared Services Teams in different countries within the Southern Europe perimeter
You will support on all HR related tasks and process with a strong focus on Recruitment, Contracts, Administration, Legal, Performance Management and People Development in your perimeter
- Work closely with Store Directors in order to support the business as a real Business Partner
- Recruits and conducts screening interviews for store staff position and makes recommendations for new hires.
- Manage all aspects of recruitment in Workday: from creating job requisition, posting open positions on selected channels, processing applicants, managing all candidate communication
- Support employee life cycle processes, such as new starters, leavers, contract changes, managing employee data changings in Workday.
- Participate in creating a collaborative environment and foster open and constructive communication with our employees.
- Follow the plan for the integration of new hires, welcome new hires and provide them with integration tools.
- Support the HR Manager, in partnership with the Store Management, to Understands and identifies the current and future people needs, in order to define appropriate people plans and solutions
- Support the HR Manager on all the HR process such as Budget & Forecast, Performance Management, Salary Review and Talent management
- Explains and clarifies to employees HR processes in order to create a happy working environment and support corporate identity.
- Support and trains the Store Staff on Company policies and their updates.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a related discipline
- A natural born learner, low ego, high energy, a team first mentality not hesitating to help out for the greater good of the team.
- Higher education, at least 3 years of progressive HR experience
- High proficiency in English, Spanish is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Workday knowledge appreciated
- Pro-active attitude
- Personable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time