SAINT LAURENT HR Manager UK & Netherlands
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeing a HR Manager who will report to the EMEA HR Director in supporting and advising the entire UK and Netherlands Saint Laurent team.
Partnering closely with the Saint Laurent UK Retail Director, the Store management teams UK & NL and the UK Head Office individuals, to identify and deliver sound and robust HR services to all UK employees.
How you will contribute
- Business Partner with Retail Director, Store Management and Corporate teams to identify and deliver core HR strategies to support business goals and drive results
- Regular store visits to coach and develop store management with regards to HR policies and procedures and empower them to ‘own their businesses’
- Source candidates and facilitate monthly recruitment Assessment Centres at Sales Associate level to help build talent pipeline
- Define and execute the recruitment strategy for retail and corporate positions, lead sourcing an interview process for all vacancies and ensure positive candidate experience and recruitment journey
- Collaborate with management to understand the skill gaps and training needs of the retail teams and create relevant trainings along with EMEA Training Manager
- Manage the life cycle of all employee relations matters in line with company policy; investigations/disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, probation reviews, appeals, redundancies, maternity/paternity, flexible working requests, long-term sickness
- Create and implement onboarding process/schedule for all new employees, to ensure they are set up for success within the company and their role
- Utilise HR reporting tools to analyse the business and make recommendations for business based on the findings
- Work with Retail Director to shape forecasting for talent requirements and mapping in the region
- Liaise with Kering Shared service team, regarding payroll and administration to ensure the smooth running of the HR administration and payroll aspects
- Assure personal costs control by managing payroll and forecast/budget process, in close partnership with the EMEA HRD
Who you are
- Demonstrates a passion for the product and fashion, has experience in a HR retail environment, ideally in Fashion
- Strong ability to build trusted and credible relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Effective influencing and coaching skills
- Sound UK employment law knowledge and good technical experience
- Excellent communications skills, fluent in spoken and written English
- Possess a relevant degree e.g. HR Management or CIPD qualification
- Dynamic, resilient, responsive and willing to propose solutions and influence decision making processes
- Creative and pragmatic in their approach, with the ability to tailor and adapt their style to suit the needs of the business.
- Well organised with a methodical, detail-orientated and robust way of working
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom