SAINT LAURENT - Industrial Controller
Saint Laurent - Regular
VIGONZA - Italy
The Industrial Controller, under the supervision of the CFO Industrial and reporting to Accessories Operation Director, will manage monthly reports and financial analysis, ensuring the KPIs definition for Shoes Business Unit. He/she will build up strong working relationship with the Operation deptarments.
- Ensure accurate monthly reporting package (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) in compliance with Group reporting roles and codes.
- Prepare focused analysis for specific business areas (for example: assembling dept, inventory, weighted avg cost).
- Define and share KPIs for the entire Shoes operations process to oversee and compare the different business areas.
- Analyze the profit margin, variances and deviations.
- Develop new analysis and improve the existing ones through a wide range of databases and information technology tools.
- Checking the correctness of the warehouse accounts flows and calculate inventory and devaluation on a monthly basis
- Defining and checking the effective costs calculated by the system;
- Be the point of contact between Finance, all the internal Operational Departments, Kering Legal and Tax when needed.
- Liaise with accounting to check and ensure the correct booking / attribution of general ledger entries.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Economics
- At least 4+ years of experience in the role in a big industrial environment
- Excellent quantitative and financial modelling skills
- Working experience with Balance Sheet and Cash Flow analysis
- Knowledge of accounting principles, general ledger booking, Tax matters
- Knowledge of Inventory Valuation and average cost calculation
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot, Macro);
- Knowledge of JDE / Stealth 400 / Stealth 3k / SAP and HFM is preferred
- Previous experience as Auditor is be a plus
- Good level of English; knowledge of French is a plus.
- Full time