SAINT LAURENT Retail Area Manager
Saint Laurent - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The Retail Area Manager works alongside the General Manager to develop retail store network towards increased sales performance, improved client experience, and further engaged retail teams.
The Retail Area Manager manages a team of store directors in the designated region. He/she builds cohesion across store network, shares a consistent vision reflecting brand strategic objectives and regional targets, and thrives for operational excellence in every store of the network.
TALENT LEADER & DEVELOPER
- Build high performing teams in all the stores of the area, starting with the Store Directors reporting directly to him/her
- Anticipate the stores have the right organization and staffing to support the business growth
- Coach the Store Directors to identify, attract, recruit, develop, promote and retain talents in collaboration with the HR team
- Responsible for the achievement of the sales and KPIs targets for the area on a monthly, quarterly, semesterly and yearly basis
- Animate, challenge, stretch performance when it comes to sales, client development, client experience and operational excellence (compliance, audit, efficiency of sales, operations organization).
- Reward performance according to the bonus scheme targets and individual objectives
- Thrive for a client centric approach that secure the brand long term success on local and Elite clients
- Set in collaboration with Finance/GM the budget sales frame as well as the monthly sales targets
- Orchestrate openings (seasonal and permanent stores), renovation and retail integration (ex: wholesale conversion) in collaboration with Regional Retail Operations
BE "THE VOICE OF THE STORES FOR THE REGION" AND "THE VOICE OF THE REGION FOR THE STORES"
- Act as a first contact with all department for the area, i.e. training programs and priorities, store maintenance, Visual Merchandising execution, etc…
- Roll out new Operations, HR, Visual Merchandising, training tools and projects in line with company strategy, to improve client and employee experience
- Collaborate with the Merchandising & Buying team to identify new business opportunities (assortment & offer)
- Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally and makes sure the Saint Laurent culture is lived and preserved in the area
- Build a network of external stakeholders to develop the area
- 10-year experience in retail including successful experience in store management
- Preferred experience in a retail support function and/or in a corporate environment
- High sensitivity to client experiences and loyalty
- Experience and motivation to work in a fast-paced environment
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, communication skills, curiosity, authenticity
- International background and experience
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Italian, Spanish and/or French are a plus
- Mastering computer skills (word, excel, powerpoint, etc.)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time