SAINT LAURENT Stage E-Business et digital project H/F
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
The e-Concession Intern is a self-starter with the confidence and ability to use 3rd party and different tools. She/he will assist all Econcession Team members (projects and run).The position is operational and aims at the excellence of our online services as well as the optimization of the user’s experience. The intern will respect priorities and will help the Econcession Team members in the follow up of the project deployment plan.
- Weekly reporting / analysis
- Photo shooting preparation
- Operational follow-up with partners
- Meeting minutes
- Coordination with partners and internal departments
- Currently studying in a Master Degree (engineer/ Business School)
- Proficiency in Office package, good knowledge of HTML and CSS would be a plus.
- Fluent in English, Korean would be a plus.
- You are highly interested in the digital word and have advanced computer skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications and interpersonal skills you have the ability to interact positively and work collaboratively with individuals at all levels.
This 6 months internship, based in Saint Laurent HQ, it to be filled in January 24.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.