SAINT LAURENT Stock Associate (Sweden - Stockholm)
Saint Laurent - Regular
STOCKHOLM - Sweden
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the sociocultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
The Stock Associate contributes to increasing the store turnover through following seamless processes of stock control in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements. Reporting directly to the Stock Manager, the Stock Associates plays a fundamental part in managing store operations efficiently and effectively.
- Follow-up and control the monthly turning inventories and specific action plans
- Support with preparation of the annual inventory and look for any discrepancies
- Help identify consistent level of stock to achieve sales target
- Participate in maintaining a positive work environment
- Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Ensure store’s image is in line with corporate standards
- Guarantee excellent customer experience during after sales process
- Support with administrative and operational procedures related to the merchandise flow
- Implement specific Back Office action plans defined with the HQ and Store director and guarantee follow up at store level
- Prepare, pack and ship merchandise to the outlets and warehouse
- Adhere to all Company Policies & and follow all Company Operational Procedures
- Significant experience in stock handling (2+ years)
- Attention to deal and organisational skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Adaptable and flexible with changing circumstances
- Ability to prioritize task execution based on business needs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Competent computer skills (Word and Excel)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.